Monday 1 May 2017

April Beauty Favourites 2017








So it's that time of the month again, the time to roundup my most used beauty products of the month and let me tell you I have some real gems to share with you today.

Firstly my most used palette of the month has to be the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a palette Seductive Beauty. This is the second instant look palette that Charlotte has released so far and I think it's flipping amazing! It contains 3 eyeshadows, 2 blushers, a highlighter and a bronzer all in one well put together palette, so the value of money for this palette is  great as you get all those products in one palette. I actually did a whole review for this palette if you want to find out more about ithttp://chantal-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/charlotte-tilbury-instant-look-in.html


Liquid lipsticks are still having a moment right now and my favourite one that I've tried so far has to be the Nyx Lip Lingerie liquid lipsticks. I own 2 of them however recently they have released some new shades so I'll definitely be popping down to Boots to buy some of the new ones. Anyway the shade that I wore the most this month is shade 6 Push Up which is basically a cool brown toned nude that's still a colour that's quite popular to wear at the moment as it gives a nod to the 90s brown lipsticks that people wore back in the day. This shade is also great because it will suit lots of skin tones from light to medium shades so that's great too.

Cream eyeshadow sticks are so handy to have in your makeup bag, they make application so quick and easy. A few months ago Feel Unique had an offer on so I picked up the Burberry Eye Contour in Almond which is a cool brown shade. You can wear this shade as part of a whole range of different makeup looks as it's a neutral everyday shade and it lasts on the lids all day as once it's set it won't budge which is fantastic.

Highlighter is something that I've recently gotten into and having the right tools to apply it matters just as much as what highlighter you choose. Zoeva is one of my favourite brush brands as they are affordable and they have a wide range of products to choose from. I've been loving using the Zoeva Luxe Fan Brush to apply highter with this month as it picks up the right amount of product so you know that you won't end up with too much highlighter on your face! Also it's such a pretty brush, you can't help but not use it.

An incredible discovery that I made was that to make my eyes look presentable and normal even is to use a mascara specifically for my lower lashes. I wish I knew about this years ago as it would've made my eyes look soooo much better, but I guess you can't change the past, but at least now I can wear it. The product in question that has changed my makeup life is the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara. It's such a brilliant mascara as it balances out my eye shape once I've coated my upper lashes in mascara as it makes the bottom lashes just as long, curly and volumised as my upper lashes are which is great and it doesn't smudege down your face at all like other mascaras do and it lasts all day. I love it!


I really hoped you liked reading about my April Favourites. What were your favourites from the month? I'd love to know.

Thanks for reading

Chantal x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig