Friday 14 June 2013

Review of Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturiser

Hi there! One usual problem that I tend to have when it comes to skincare is searching for a moisturiser that doesn't cause breakouts on my skin. I have tried many before that claim they are made for oily/combination skin but in reality that is not true because on application they can feel too greasy. Luckily I have now found a moisturiser that seems to suite my oily skin. This Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Moisturiser is the best moisturiser that I've found so far. On application it feels hydrating but not greasy and so far I have not had any major breakouts when using this product. What I also like about this product is that you only need to use a little amount of the product each time to moisturise the whole of your face as it blends into the skin really well. Also it is really cheap as it retails for £4.27 so it's great value for money!


Disclaimer: I was not paid or sponsored to review this product. It was bought with my own money and all opinions are my own. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig